Now Hiring Lifeguards!
Why work for the Conroe ISD Natatorium?
- The Natatorium Lifeguard Instructors will provide applicants lifeguard certification in less than 24 hours, spread over a 4-6 day period.
- Are you a college student and live close by? We have numerous shifts beginning at 5:00 AM to 9:30 PM. We will work with your schedule to ensure you are successful academically and in your job duties.
- Has that summer job let you go? We are a year-round facility, providing continuous employment throughout the year. Summer is all year long here.
- Are you interested in the rewarding world of aquatics? We have promotion possibilities for those interested in gaining experience in competitive and recreational aquatics.
- We provide a positive working environment, geared toward teaching those new to the working world the job experience necessary to be successful in further carriers.
Ready to Apply?
Please follow the link and instructions below to complete an application:
- Login or register with the system
- Once logged in, find and select: “Job Postings”
- Under Job Categories, select “Auxillary”
- Under position types, select “Natatorium”
- Select the position in which you wish to apply.
Once you have completed the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly to schedule an interview.
Have Any Questions?
Call the Natatorium 936-709-3901, and we will answer any questions you have.